Monday, June 3, 2013

Wedding Bells

 
 
Hello, I'm back with some recent events which I attended last Saturday, and it's none other than weddings celebration! They were the second and third weddings that I have attended of this year and they both occurred on the same date and time. Boo! It was a mad rush from one place to another and I had to sacrifice one of it. Dropped by Boon's (Uni friend) wedding at Furama Riverfront to congratulate him and left for Jefre's (ex-colleague) at MBS. The traffic that day was HORRIBLE, probably due to sundown? It took me ONE whole hour to reach MBS carpark -.- The jam was so bad till I could tweet, check what's app messages, instagram while driving :o
 
 
Some snapshots below, mostly from my insta acct:
 
 
 




Congrats Boon! Stay blissful with your wife and look forward to your mini Beardpapa!
 

 
 
 
I missed the first dish at MBS so you may guessed the time that I reached? :s So lucky to bump into Jefre at the entrance to congratulate him personally.
 
 
 
Table 19 ladies (:


 
Most Favourite Team #CT4 <3
 
 
 
The "OLD-NEW" #CT4 till date, missing some who couldn't attend. (:

 
 
Shall end off with my #OOTD from Ohvola.com.
 

 Thanks for reading! Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment